Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Year 1 Completed


Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you know (because Sheena is too modest) that she found out today that she did very well on her last exam and is now done with her first year at Vet school! Now she can look forward to a summer of boredom and leisure, but not heat (because it is Scotland after all).

The modesty thing is a little bit of a joke because she's so delighted with herself that she's currently dancing around the flat singing things like "I am the best person in the world" and "The greatest Sheena of all is standing in the kitchen" (which is sung to the tune of Whitney Houston's 1986 classic "Greatest Love of All" in case you wondered). Anyway, the point is that she is deservedly proud of her many accomplishments.

Hope everyone is having a nice week. If there's anyone out there who would like to post on the blog but doesn't know how, feel free to e-mail me. I have a pretty thorough set of instructions and can even set you up with a Gmail account.

Cheers,

Derek (and The Greatest Sheena of All)

6 comments:

Navona said...

This is just to let everyone know there's an important new post on the family blog.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sheena. You are awesome. Enjoy your summer off. You certainly deserve it. Hello to you Derek. Thanks for keeping our family connected. I love you both. Karen N.

Anonymous said...

When I posted yesterday I failed to mention how awesome you are too, Derek, for choosing dear Sheena to join our family. I love you both very much.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sister!

Here's another song option when you get tired of the current ones :)

"Sheena is the champion of the world" -To the tune of the Queen hit 'We are the Champions'

I miss you guys and I'm really hoping I'll get over to visit in a few months - assuming our little meeting goes off as planned.

Love,
Dustin

Kris said...

Sheena,
I could not be prouder of you. I can't wait to see you and give you a gigantic hug. Only about 3 weeks from now! I can't wait.
Hey by the way, love the pic of you hand up the cows bottom. That one is a keeper! By the by, where are the pictures of Derek? Derek post some of you as well.
Love to both of you -- Kris (Mom)

Sheena said...

Yeah, where are the pictures of Derek? We should post some. I don't think we have many though since Derek is always the photographer. Does anyone else have any they can post?

Thanks for the congrats!