Monday, 16 June 2008

Fudge!

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pass along pictures of our lodger for the Summer. She's a tiny little 10-year-old cat named Fudge who belongs to a friend of Sheena's. The friend went home for the Summer, so we have ourselves a cat through the end of August!

Again, I just want to remind people that I can set them up with Gmail accounts and send detailed instructions should someone want to post but not know how.

Derek


3 comments:

Navona said...

Derek has posted pictures on the family blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, she is very cute! And tiny! I love the blue eyes!

I know you will enjoy having her for the summer--and she is very lucky! I hope she adjusts well!

Keep the pictures coming!

ILY!

Mom/Shari

Kris said...

Uh oh, Lucy would be so jealous. Sheena, I promise I won't show her this blog. It will be hard to keep her from the computer though........