It's been a long time since anyone posted on here (and that was me!), so I thought I would upload a few pictures I took today.
The first picture shows you two things: (1) Summer arrived in Edinburgh today, and (2) What the view from our lounge window looks like. The second picture proves that Sheena is still alive and hasn't been killed by her ridiculous study schedule (yet).
Now it's time for someone else to post... Anyone?
Love,
Derek
Picture 1: Our new view...

Picture 2: Sheena upside down studying on the bed...
2 comments:
Great pictures, Der! Nice to see what you see out your window--looks very residential in that area. And the picture of Sheena is so cute! When you get a chance, post some pix of things in bloom too, okay?
ILY!
Mom
Thanks for sharing these two pictures, Derek. What a beautiful landscape you view from your flat. Even more beautiful, tho, is sweet Sheena, and she looks great upside down too! I miss you two and love you lots.
Post a Comment