

Hello Everyone! By now I guess by now we are all back to the regular grind. I started school on Monday. I had a lecture on diarrhoea. That pretty much sums up coming back from vacation, huh? We had a nice flight back. The only hitch was that our luggage lagged behind us about 12 hours but it was delivered to our door the next day so no big deal.Derek and I had a great time when we were home. We miss everyone a lot. I even miss the snow a little bit although I bet it is almost all gone now. I had a hard time getting over jet lag, I got my first full night of sleep last night so I feel a lot better today. It is a hard adjustment to make. Aside from the time, it was really funny how tiny our apartment seemed when we got home in comparison to what now seems like massive houses everyone has in the states. I hope those of you planning on visiting soon keep us updated on your plans and make it over. We’d love to see everyone here. It may be a while until we make it back.
Sheena
4 comments:
Just to let people know about Sheena's blog post.
I also so enjoyed your return "home" and have lots of wonderful memories and pictures! Yours of the snow are beautiful--it was sooo pretty! I really plan to visit you this year, so keep me posted, everyone, on your plans to go over also.
Keep the pictures coming!
I love you!
Mom Shari
Your snow pictures are beautiful. I should have taken some digital camera lessons from you, Derek, on how to capture the scenery like you do. I have received so many compliments on my Scotch plaid scarf, so thanks again for the perfect gift for me. I miss you both and love you lots.
The "anonymous" comment was from me. Where am I supposed to put my name? I put it uder "username" but guess that was wrong. Karen N.
Post a Comment